- Spleen rupture – a rare lifethreatening complication of the haemolytic disease of the newborn
- Biochemical markers of bone metabolism in women in fertile age and in the postmenopausal period in Estonia
- Aneurysm of the vein of Galen
- Neonatal stroke – incidence in Estonia
- When should one think about inflicted brain injury: a literature overview and a case report.
- Late haemorrhage or late vitamin K deficiency in newborns. Literature overview and a case report
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES): a literature overview and two case reports
- Ionizing radiation in radiological examination of pregnant patients