- Basic principles of pharmacokinetics: from physician to physician
- Spleen rupture – a rare lifethreatening complication of the haemolytic disease of the newborn
- Retroperitoneal arteriovenous malformation – a rare cause of pulmonary hypertension in a premature infant
- Staphylococcus epidermidis and Klebsiella pneumoniae as putative agents of hospital infection in Estonian children in intensive care units
- Neonatal stroke – incidence in Estonia
- When should one think about inflicted brain injury: a literature overview and a case report.
- Meningococcal infection in children and adults
- Risks of the use of an angiotensinconverting enzyme inhibitor and an angiotensin receptor blocker during pregnancy: a case report and a literature review